This is a very rare puzzle box by Wild Horse. The title is Rijksmuseum Amsterdam. The box contains five puzzles with images of paintings by famous artists. These paintings are exhibited at the Rijksmuseum, in Amsterdam.
- The Well-stocked Kitchen, with Jesus in het House of Martha and Mary in the Background, by Joachim Bueckelaer.
- The Merry Family, by Jan Havickszoon Steen.
- The Company of Captain Albert Bas and Lieutenant Lucas Conijn, by Govert Flinck.
- Night Watch, Militia Company of District II under the Command of Captain Frans Banninck Cocq, by Rembrandt van Rijn.
- Portrait of a Couple, Probably Isaac Abrahamsz Massa and Beatrix van der Laen, by Frans Hals.
The puzzle box is NEW, with its original FACTORY SEAL. There are some tears in the seal and some minor dents on the lid of the box.
More information about Rijksmuseum Amsterdam:
- Puzzle size: 48.5 x 67 cm.
- Box size: 40.8 x 30.7 x 8.1 cm.
- Reference number: WH 100828.
- EAN number: 8710365008284.