This puzzle is very difficult to find, as most of the fine arts large puzzles by Milton Bradley. The title is Paris, The Flower Market in 1895 by the French artist François-Marie Firmin-Girard. MB published this puzzle in 1993, but they had also published an earlier version in 1990 in a red box.
The puzzle is like NEW, with all the pieces SEALED inside the original plastic bag. The box is in good condition, with some shelf wear and a tear in one corner as you can see in the photographs.
In 1994 MB published a 1500 piece version of this puzzle.
More information about The Flower Market in 1895:
- Puzzle size: 157.5 x 107 cm, 62″ x 41 1/8″.
- Box size: 42 x 28.5 x 10 cm.
- Reference number: 3150.26.
- EAN number: 5010993150908.
- Other titles: Paris, Le Marché aux Fleurs en 1895; De Bloemenmarkt in 1895; Parigi, Mercato di Fiori, 1895.