This is a very interesting and rare puzzle that MB published in 1987. The title is Rembrandt’s Studio 1665, by Johan Herman Isings.
The puzzle belongs to a series of 4 historical illustrations by Isings. Another puzzle in the series is Court Jesters in Knights’ Hall 1394.
The puzzle is COMPLETE (1008 pieces). The pieces are in excellent condition. The box is in very good condition, except for a tear on a corner.
More information about Rembrandt’s Studio 1665:
- Puzzle size: 67 x 50.5 cm, 26 3/8 x 19 7/8 in.
- Box size: 35 x 27 x 5.3 cm.
- Reference number: 3726.23.
- EAN number: 5010993726233.
- Other titles: Rembrandt in zijn “Schildercaemer” 1665; Studio di Rembrandt 1665.