Nathan manufactured this puzzle in 1982. The English title on the box is simply Travel Poster. It is an old poster and there is no reference to the artist on the box. However, the artist is David Dellepiane. The railway company PML (Paris Lyon Méditerranée) published this poster and other similar ones to promote tourism on their trains.
The puzzle is INCOMPLETE (1007 pieces; 1 missing piece). The pieces are in very good condition, except for 2 border pieces with some minor damage. The box is in fair condition, with some wear and a large tear on a corner, as you can see in the photographs.
More information about Travel Poster:
- Puzzle size: 49 x 66.5 cm.
- Box size: 36.7 x 26.2 x 5.1 cm.
- Reference number: 550 732.
- EAN number: 3254775507326.
- Other titles: Antibes (Côte d’Azur) – Affiche PLM; Touristenreklame; Touristisch Affiche; Manifesto Turistico.