MB manufactured this excellent puzzle in 1988 as part of their Colossus series. The title on the box is Castle Tarasp, Switzerland. However, the title is wrong, since the puzzle depicts Oberhofen Castle, at Lake Thun, in Switzerland. MB published in 1978 a similar 4000 piece puzzle with an actual photograph of Tarasp Castle.
This puzzle was like NEW, with all the pieces inside the original bag, as you can see in the photographs. However, the seam in the bag had an opening that allowed pieces to come out, so I opened the bag to verify that all the pieces were there. The puzzle is COMPLETE (4032 pieces). The pieces are in like new condition. The box is in very good condition, with some minor wear.
More information about Castle Tarasp, Switzerland:
- Puzzle size: 52 3/4” x 39 7/8 ins, 134 x 101 cm.
- Box size: 39.1 x 28.8 x 9.6 cm.
- Reference number: 3495.27.
- EAN number: 5010993495276.
- Other titles: Château Tarasp; Schloß Tarasp, Schwiz; Kasteel Tarasp, Zwitserland; Castello di Tarasp, Svizzera.